Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Urinal Candy Bowl

Listen.
I can't stand it any longer so I will blog it and get it off my chest.

There is a candy bowl on our secretary's desk.
Her desk is the first desk you come to once you leave the restroom.
I see guys walking past there and grabbing candy and I have decided that I don't like candy any longer!

Almost no explanation is needed.. but I rant on...

Often when I visit the restroom the sink is DRY... I don't know about you, but a dry sink means one of two things... either the person dried the sink after they washed their hands or... heaven forbid.... didn't wash their hands.

Listen... DON'T PUT A CANDY BOWL ANYWHERE NEAR A URINAL.
:p

2 comments:

Beau Turner said...

Funny you mention that because I came to the same conclusion based on observation last week. I have not touched a piece of candy since. =)

Kurt said...

I usually just stir them around with both hands and leave them without taking any.