Friday, April 13, 2007

Did I fall off the Planet?


When life throws you a serious curve ball... sometimes it hits you hard enough to knock you down. I have been doing my best to keep standing and I have my days.
Up for a while - doing great and getting back into the swing of things.
Down for a while - mucking thru the whoa-is-me... it's not just self pity.. it's true depression.

Life Stinks sometimes.
Life is Great sometimes.

I am a christian man and I still can't figure out how God is getting anything good out of this whole pile of crap. I have feelings like He made a bad decision. He crushed JOB in the Bible to prove a point - that His servant JOB would serve Him no matter what... but life still STUNK for JOB.

I still serve God and still believe He is in charge of all things and is still totally powerful.
But life still STINKS for me...

nuff said.
for now.

2 comments:

Pastor Torch said...

"Down for a while - mucking thru the whoa-is-me... it's not just self pity.. it's true depression."

Mike,

I am very sorry to hear you say that. The thing I geniunely love about you'r family is thier happy disposion and great sense of humour.

I never had that from anyone else. In my family bickering and deep rooted bitterness seasoned with ample heaps of resentment are more the day to day norm. Of course you have to peel away the veneer and see past the mask to know that, ...

So I know I'd be the last person who could ever return a smile to your face, but if it helps to know this... I'd like to know that the memory of your smile's is what warms my heart the most on cold days. You'r, Mirriams and your dads... as I remember him from Sacromento.

-Dan.

Nunnie's Attic said...

But remember, God blessed Job then with twice as much as he had before. Neither God nor the bible said that life would always be easy. It just tells that no matter what God is always on our side. Hope that when you get this, you're feeling God on your side.