Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm MARRIED!!!



I asked Heather to marry me and OF COURSE she said YES... I guess she felt sorry for me! =)

We took a week and a half off for WEDDING and HUNNYMOON.
The trip started with a beautiful drive to Nashville TN.
God showed us a fantastic sunset that made Heather cry.
(Gawd she is awesome).

While the girls had a wedding shower, us guys went SAILING!


The wedding was in Nashville in her parents backyard, right on the lake. OUTDOOR weddings are scary due to weather complications.. and this was NO exception. It POURED the evening before (lightning/thunder) but began to clear up Saturday morning - and Praise God, the sun broke thru for 4 hours. Perfect timing. And rained later after the wedding!!!
My mom and dad came and so did my bestest big sister in the whole wide world.





And Jonathan was my best man! What a great lifelong friend! I should try to keep in touch more!




We flew to Maine and got a bed-n-breakfast in Bar Harbor - the locals call BaHaba.
It was a beautiful HUNNYMOON in Acadia National Park. Here are a few coolo shots.

















Ain't it great to be married to your best friend?!!!


Thank you Lord - we ask for your continued protection and blessing on this family.
Amen

No comments: