Monday, October 24, 2011

Dad

Spent the morning with Dad and Miriam.
Thanks Crystal for letting yer Mom spend the morning with us.. Sure meant a lot. Hugs.
Thanks sis for being there.. You're an awesome sister.
Went to our favorite coffee/ breakfast place - Big City Cafe. Took a quick trip up to Lucky Peak Reservoir. Then I had to get to the airport.
We exchanged hugs. I squeezed/ hugged him good and tight..He cried.
He said it was probably the last time. I said I know.. I told him he was the best Dad a son could ever have. We both said I love you. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.. And said goodbye... He said, you know where I'm going. I said yeah.. Save me a seat. He said OK.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sad and wonderful at the same time. Glad you got to be with him again. Hope your trip home is uneventful.