Monday, December 06, 2004

My Brother

I don't have any biological brothers - but if I did - it would be my two best friends in Idaho (Roger and Jonathan).
I just got word that Roger was crushed under a truck that fell off the jack while he was changing the oil.
It crushed his chest and caused a stroke.
He is in a coma.
He's my brother... Please pray.

P.S. He loves Jesus as much as I do - I just don't want him to go meet HIM yet... Not before I have a chance to say Good-Bye.

Hang in there Rog.

4 comments:

none said...

I hope your friend's okay.

Unknown said...

Yeah... me too.
:(

Anonymous said...

?!! There has been a story on the News here, (In Idaho)

About a man that had an oil leak on the Highway, and who went to fix it. It fell off the jack and crushed him... but the story clearly said that he went to an ICU. The News never gave a name... nor would I ever think that you would know this person, but too many of the details are the same.

Unknown said...

That's him.

I suspect a large 18-wheeler went by and shook the truck he was fixing... off the jack.

He is in ICU... no response.. not looking too good.
:(