Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Family

I joined an elite group recently.
Harley Davidson motorcycle owners.
It's a nice family if you look past the tattoos, goatees, leather and scull-cap helmets.
One guy even had a "Loud Mufflers Save Lives" sicker on his helmet (safety conscious).
They all tell me I need a 'bitch' to ride on the back.
I think they are referring to the sweet and gentle girl that often accompanies you when you ride.. one that has more underarm hair than I do.
:)
Here's my new ride.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy you a shirt that states, "If you can read this, the "B***h" fell off.

Pastor Torch said...

Sweet looking ride Dude!
My experiment with two wheels went from the ten-speed to the Honda 450 and then to a moutain bike. I believe in quiting when I'm ahead...

TorchSeven. AKA Dan Willey.