Friday, July 14, 2006

Lost Sunglasses

Dangit.
I lost my sunglasses.
I took them off on the airplane and set them on the seat next to me.. so I wouldn't forget them.
Then like 'pavlovs travelers'.. when the little bell when 'ding' every single person on the plane stood up. I mindlessly grabbed my bags and headed off the plane, took a leak in the first MENS room and realized I was missing my glasses.
I wasn't 30 feet from the gate and got permission to re-board.. but my glasses were already GONE.
Dangit.
Someone must have spotted them in my seat (3A-First Class) and pocketed them.
I hope they enjoy them.. they were a very nice pair.
Bogus.
I am not feeling the full loss of them yet since the 2 glasses of wine have me partially sedated.
It will hit me when the sun comes up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pastor Torch said...

My sunglasses don't walk off by themselves. As a perscription lens wearer myself, I alway have trouble finding sunglasses that fit on or over the perscription ones. I've taken up cutting down the narrower ones to fit inside my regular glasses. The nose piece is chucked and the arms are shortened to accomodate my design, and that preaty much discourages any one else picking them up.

-Dan.