Monday, March 22, 2004

Mouse in the House

Actually, it wasn't in the house... it was in the garage.
Since my wife doesn't read this blog [yet] I can freely say there was a mouse in our house.
She would freak if she knew.
She hates meeses to pieces.
She would NOT venture into the garage if she knew a tiny rodent was lurking around and possibly watching her every move.

Truth is, it was sneaking into our dog food bin.
I wouldn't have known except for when we reached the bottom of the bin... I spotted a little tiny piece of mouse poo-doo.
I knew what it was instantly and set a simple squash-your-head-off trap.
PETA go soak your head.
The trap worked like it was supposed to.
:)
I've used the sticky traps in the past, but different brands make different 'sticky' stuff and mice have escaped... leaving some fur and poo-doo.
The whole idea of being stuck there with their face in a dollop of peanut butter causes them to wet themselves.

I reset the trap just in case he's got a family or some smoking buddies.

No comments: