Friday, July 16, 2004

Killer Bumble Bee

Yesterday there was a huge bumble bee swarming around my kids and I as we played in the backyard.
It was honestly the biggest bumble bee I had ever seen... it looked like a giant hornet on some passes as it buzzed our heads, but it was a bumble bee.
Anyway,  it landed on my son and I smacked it off with my hand.
It flew around for a minute or two and then landed right on the top of my head.
I'm a bit low on hair up there these days, but the giant insect held it's grip despite me shaking my head.
I looked over at my son who had what looked like a book in his hand so I told him to smack the bee.
He pause for a second while I leaned over to give him a better shot.
Then WHAP!!!
My head rang with the jolt of the wood plank.
I saw stars for a second and then asked...
"Did you get it?"
 
"Yeah dad... It kinda popped all over."
I could only image what it looked like, but I was glad no one got stung
Woof! 

 
Then I woke up... I hate those kind of dreams.
:)


No comments: