Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Tolerating it - Appreciating it

I realize how tough it is to "NOT WORK".
Sheesh.
When women are asked if they work... their answer should be an astounding "ABSOLUTELY!"
I had tons of fun with my kids this week while my wife was out of town and I knew about all the things she does... but I had no idea they all strung together without a pause.

It was walk the dog breakfast change diaper feed fish dishes wash laundry sweep vacuum straighten lunch clean bathroom change diaper let dog out dry laundry fix light bulb dishes wipe nose fold laundry fix door help with spelling wipe nose dinner let dog out dishes put away laundry brush teeth stories wipe nose change diaper jammies prayers let dog in lock up collapse.

All in between these were drawing pictures phone calls playing games going for walks bike rides and fishing down the street at a pond.

Fun but exhausting.
I can't wait for my wife to get home... so I can appreciate her some more.
:)

No comments: