Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Poison Ivy


I have never been susceptible to poison ivy before in my life.

A couple weeks ago, I caught the absolute worst case you can imagine – well I take that back since some people have died from it – it was just the worst case I could imagine: up and down my legs, on my back and chest, arms – none on my face or head Praise God… I have been very careful NEVER to scratch an itch or touch my head in any way… it has been really tough.

My guess is that the stress I am going thru has broken down my immune system.

I used to be able to walk in it, sit in it, play in it.

Once my sister and I were feeding handfuls of green leaves to pigs in a pen.. my sister caught poison ivy worse than she has ever had, I didn’t get it at all.. and we don’t know what happened to the pigs.
:)

Geocaching has it’s issues – poison ivy is the one that effect me the most.

No comments: