Monday, January 05, 2004

Vacation

I can't possibly tell you all that happened over my vacation... far too many memories were made.
What stands out the most is 'ABSOLUTELY NO AGENDA' for well over a week.
Incredible.

Nags Head N.C. Time share - ON THE BEACH
Sandcastles - every shape and size
Waves - the water was icy
Kites - light breeze, my 3 year old was the most amazed/thrilled
Kill Devil Hills - Wright Brothers first flight site - awesome
Shells - we collected well over a hundred
Sand - our van and pockets are still full
Seagulls - the kids fed them bread and they came from everywhere
Grisham - I finished reading The Testament - I didn't want it to end
Birthday - My oldest son became a teen-ager... here we go.

All in all a totally wonderful vacation
Couldn't have asked for more.
I am currently bracing for POST-VACATION shock...
:)

No comments: