Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cold Pizza

I figured that cold Chinese food was as good as cold Pizza and was wrong.
A couple bites in I didn’t get the warm fuzzies that I get when eating icy cold left over pizza straight from the frig.
So, I popped my noodles into the microwave for 2 minutes and ate Chinese Food ala Magma. Nearly burned my tongue off.
I chased it with some weak tea that you get in the Chinese restaurants.
You know the type – they dip a tea bag into a pot of water for maybe 3 seconds and serve it to you with a smile.
Good move.
All in all, I discovered something new about life… and can pass it on to my kids.

1 comment:

Pastor Torch said...

Mike, you are taking after your ol'man. Sad to say. I remember a letter he wrote your ma. He was away, and staying in a hotel. He got up, put some coffee on and took a shower. When he got out, he poured a cup of, well, very hot water. He had fogten to put any coffee in the coffee pot!

-Dan the man!