Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Google Earth

Google Earth is totally blowing me away.
It's got no real use yet... for me... but it is totally amazing.
I have been looking at all the 'sites' and Wonders of the World from HOME!
This is going to KILL tourism for the cheap skates... and the simple minded no-money-to-travel guys.

One question: Does anyone know the best lat and long to view the Great Wall of China?
I've followed it all across China and can't get a good view of it.
It's supposed to be the only Man-Made structure visible from space... but a good view of it eludes me.

And is there a good place over Africa where you can see a herd of Elephants?

Lemme know if you do.

If you haven't downloaded Google Earth yet and looked around with a fast connect on the internet... DO IT!

No comments: