Monday, December 01, 2003

4 Glorious Days

I had forgotten what a 4 day weekend will do for you.

Thanksgiving turned out to be fine.
I didn't overeat. Tempted, but I had discipline.
Friday was a wonderful day bike-riding and playing with the kids - sun up to sun down.
It's incredible how rejuvenating laughing kids are.
Saturday we purchased our Christmas tree [we always get it on Saturday after Thanksgiving].
We stuck it in a bucket in the backyard to drink... I think it helps.
We went and saw a great film too - Master and Commander. Very well done. Made me want to sail again.
Sunday after church we brought the tree in and trimmed it.
Lights on the house are up too.
I tell ya...
That was the longest funnest weekend I've had since last year.
Somehow there is something wrong with that.
:)

No comments: