Monday, March 28, 2011

10-Week program has begun!


Ok... let the pain begin!
I went ahead and purchased some weights this weekend to complete my home gym.
Got up at 4AM and stretched/warmed up for half an hour.. then opened my workout book to WEEK 1.
MONDAY.  
Every single exercise is listed (with a picture) for me.. I don't have to think.. just sweat!
The workout took me exactly one hour.  
My whole body hurts right now and will hurt more tomorrow.
Praise the Lord it's only Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (oh and some pain on Saturday for extra measure).
So I do get some recovery time.

Mom, thanks for reminding me about how most things in life (and I am speaking for myself here) start wonderful, and then taper off to diddly.
And thanks also for the 'blessings' and 'good luck!'.... I'm gunna need it.  
I am in hopes that this honestly is a 'life-change'.. not to be a power lifter or anything.. and not even an effort to get BIG.  But, more of a life change toward regular exercise and eating well... not the randomness that my life has been.

Thanks Miriam also for your encouragement and great ideas (before and after picture).  When this is over, I'll post them both!

And mostly.. Thank You Heather who has patiently helped me get things up and running, and has encouraged me every second of the way.. keep it comin'!  Now is when I need it the most.. or perhaps in a month.  
The program is 10weeks long... 'I've only just begun'.
Oh, great.. now I have that song in my head!


No comments: