Monday, June 28, 2004

Jamaica Missions Trip and Survival of the Fittest

My wife and two oldest daughters are leaving tomorrow on a Missions Trip to Jamaica.
The team has 24 members from 2 churches.
They plan to minister in construction, community development, small group evangelism/discipleship, sports ministries, Bible teaching and preaching.

The team staying home is ME.
I plan to minister in survival training, scavenging, groveling... and search and rescue operations... I may try to have some fun too.
I have been getting ready by stock-piling hot dogs, chips, cereal and spaghetti.
I put all the first aid equipment on the dining room table which I will use as a main outpost center.

Pray that my 3 sons and one tiny [2yo] daughter and myself survive the week.... Oh... and also that the missions trip is a blessing to many.
:)

No comments: