Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Life in a Comic Strip

I saw something that made me laugh out loud.

I shouldn't blog about it in case she reads it... but I'm fairly safe because only 2 people I know have ever read this.

Anyway... There is this college student that works here at our office [for the summer]... we call them "Summer Scholars", but the truth is we needed some supplemental slave labor.

She is a pretty girl, totally skinny and a very tall.... VERY tall.... with an BIG afro.
She honestly looks like a giant Q-tip.
Her face is like a cartoon character for some reason that I can't place... like I have seen her among my daughters dolls or on Nichelodeon.
It's like having a 'characature' from some comic strip walking around.

Perhaps I AM IN A COMIC STRIP!!!!
:)

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I think you used to be in a comic, but Calvin and Hobbs has been discontinued