Friday, November 14, 2003

Bizzare Blog Culture

This is crazy.
I don't know how others do it... but I find this blogging a crazy new attachement to my life.
I find myself walking to work [it's a mile from where I park to my cell] searching the past day for signs of anything worthy.
I think about my family who may read it or misc. visitors or even friends that may not put a link on their sites if I start blogging something bogus.
I also find myself weighing my proposed input also with that of other blogs out there... and don't see any real threats.

I read one persons blog and they talked about the desert they ate for dinner... another guy is really ragging on a small island nation across the world, another can't believe his mother found out about his blog and one kid has had recent dreams of being a werewolf.

I realize it's NOT about anything that's out there... or even my contribution to the planet... and I'm NOT even looking for an answer to a question I haven't even posed yet.

It just struck me funny, that I was a review critic on a short film called "Since the last Blog".

There's an "EDIT YOUR LIFE" sign on the wall near me.

Weird.

No comments: