Monday, November 10, 2003

Soccer Tournament Weekend

Good Grief... what a long cold soccer weekend.
My kids had soccer games all Saturday and Sunday.
The wind was a bitter cold and blowing right in our faces most of the time.
On the field, the kids couldn't control the ball like they were used to.. but neither could their 'enemy'. I always call them that... and sometimes you can hear me yell, "Kick 'em in the teeth".
All the parents just look at me. :)
Two of my sons fell asleep under a nice warm blanket on the ground.
They made a little shelter and laughed and chatted for a while, and then both fell asleep... we had to wake them when the game was over.
We lost games left and right, but we had fun... and that's what I told my kids we were out here for.... that and the hot chocolate!

No comments: