Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Martix Revolutions

Finally saw it!
Personally.. I thought it was great.
There were two particular reviews that actually made me doubt.. .but only for a second.
1. Someone said to just go watch the first movie [Matrix] again and forget the other two ever happened.
2. The next review said that the best part of the entire experience was the Shrek 2 preview.
:)
As for me... I liked it a lot.

Matrix introduced a whole new thinking about what's real and what's not.
Matrix Reloaded was, I admit, mostly filler. We learned about Zion and the other ships... and don't forget the run-away program Mr. Smith.
Matrix Revolutions wrapped it all up nicely.
So there.
I say... Go enjoy it... skip Reloaded it you must... but all in all... a real good Trilogy...

What's real anyway?

No comments: