Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Jamb the Bad Luck

My dog got out of the house yesterday, and since he is NOT an outside dog - except to poodoo - he ran like he was on fire!
Down the block and back up the block and across the road and back across the road... he is a totally maniac.
And I must admit, I am a total maniac for chasing him... he thought it was a game and kept running.
Nearly got hit by a car he did.
Finally when I tired he ran right to the front door and my wife let him in.
I jammed my thumb trying to wrestle him into his kennel for a short lived punishment.
My wife is a softy.
He was out right after dinner... dang.
She keeps reminding me that, "He is a puppy still."
It does actually give me some pleasure knowing that as often as he does this... he will get his... we're taking him to be 'snipped' this Thursday!
:)
I hope the smirk I have lasts for a while... at least until my thumb stops hurting.

No comments: